Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Common Cold

I hate having a cold. The runny nose...sneezing...watery eyes...coughing...I can do without all of it. I'm sure all of you feel the same. I've had this cold for a week, which is why my Blog hasn't been updated and has been pretty boring lately. On a positive note, tomorrow is Friday, and I've been taking Zicam for my cold, which is helping to shorten it quite a bit. Ahhhh, the power of drugs!  lol

I've missed 2 1/2 days of work this week due to being sick, which means I'll have a lot to get caught up on tomorrow. It also means I'll probably have to work at least 1/2 day on Saturday. Ugh. But I'm thankful that my job is flexible like that.

So what are your weekend plans? We don't have anything exciting going on that I know of. Tom & I are going to take my van in to my brother's auto shop Saturday afternoon because we think it needs a new alternator. It's been making quite a racket lately. Saturday night, we'll be getting together with a group of friends to hang out, tell jokes, share laughs, maybe play Wii games on a huge screen TV, etc. It's always a great time getting together with this group of friends. I have no idea what Sunday holds for us. It would be nice if the temps would get into the 50's like they're supposed to be this time of year so that hubby & I would be more motivated to get outside. C'mon summer!

Whatever you wind up doing, have a great weekend, all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, hope you feel better soon. I hate colds!! Yes, UGH!!

    Take care, and enjoy the weekend the best you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better SIL and have a good weekend. Here's to 50 degree weather and sunshine (hopefully)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better real soon!! Hope you have a better weekend as well!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete